My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Friday 11 June 2010

Back online again, yippee

Last weekend was not a good one for the two computers in our household - pure coincidence so it seems, but first Michael managed to "break" his computer (still waiting for the verdict on what happened to it), and then the next day my computer "died", just closed down and refused to boot up again.  Its not had a very good verdict....

After 5 days I can get back online again, as luckily Neil still had his old computer in storage.  Its slower than my old one (Farmville struggles....) but hey, its a computer!

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Having just lived through this computer withdrawal I can say, "Welcome back!"