My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Thursday 4 March 2010

Soggy weekend.....and a new job....


I'm a bit behind updating my blog as its been a busy week.   On Tuesday I started a new job at a local Garden Centre.  Its only part time but I'm looking forward to "getting my hands dirty" as I will be outside (under cover) most of the time.  Luckily the uniform includes a warm fleece for this time of year!

Last weekend it rained a lot and over at the new house we had a "bit of trouble" with the drains! 

There must have been a blockage somewhere along the road and our garden being at the low point of the road suffered!  


Luckily Neil had dug a soakaway for the gutters the day before so that took a lot of the water, otherwise it would be been much worse.  


Thankfully its all sorted now, and as we have had quite a bit of dry weather this week, it should be drying out nicely.   Good job we always wear Wellingtons over at the house!!!!

No comments: