My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Thursday 21 January 2010

Etsy account up and running... at last...


Its nearly a year since I first signed up for an Etsy account, but then forgot about it!  Thanks to some suggestions from people on my Yahoo Spinning list, I looked into it again and yesterday, finally, listed an item for sale.   

I have no idea if it will sell, only time will tell.

I've been going through my handspun stash of yarn and I think my next bag will have to be using my Alpaca/Blueface Leicester mix.  The alpaca is a lovely deep brown which contrasts well with the white blueface, and it is so soft. 

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Hope it works out for you! Sounds like it just might be the springboard you need for sales!

ladyb1 said...

Thank you, fingers crossed.