My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Tuesday 2 August 2011

July - in pictures - bantams, flowers and a bit of everything

My little Pekin, now almost fully grown
With her "hubby" Barrie and some of the new lads
Barrie

I thought it was meant to be my swing seat!

And her 3 eggs - she started laying on 31st July. Compared to a normal bantam egg (top right) and small chicken egg, they are tiny!

  
A riot of colour






RSPB Reserve at Snettisham
Low flying geese

Rough seas at Salthouse, Norfolk.

I'm still waiting for the luck to kick in......

Pots by the back door

And finally my little stall.
 

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful pics-love the poultry-then on the swing is adorable!