My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Friday 17 June 2011

June in pictures



The first sweet pea of the year
I love the colours of these ones
My flower bed is filling up
My summer pumpkins are growing well
Morning glory, first time I've grown them
Fox and Cubs - yes I know its a weed, but its also a wildflower and it adds colour to the lawn
I need a bigger greenhouse      



The "teenage gang" run around outside now
First spot of rain and the "gang" ran into the lobby.  As we had such a dry spring they hadn't seen rain before!

And finally - our first "chicks" now almost fully grown and lovely looking birds

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Isn't summer wonderful! Love the flowers, plants-very healthy looking. The chickens are the star-such nice fowl!