My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow,....

My mobile has broken and gone away for repair so I can't put any new photos on here but winter has arrived early.  First snow last Wednesday, bits and pieces ever since and we still have about 2" of snow on the ground.  Brr, roll on spring.

I'm hoping to get my phone back soon, miss my camera on it.

This morning I was up at 6am ready to start my second job.  I'm opening up a village shop nearby, sorting out the magazines and on the till.  It was cold, dark, but I enjoyed it.  Think it will be better getting up in daylight though!  I'm still working at the garden centre, my main job, and I have no intention of leaving.

At home we have managed to sort through some more boxes - will we ever finish?? and finally I have found all the bits I need to use my drum carder, so I've managed to do some spinning again.  Knitting every evening, fingerless mittens at the moment.  So useful.

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Yes, the dark does shorten the day and my energy level, too! Glad you are spinning and knitting-get that camera back up and running for pics of your projects!