My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Friday 30 July 2010

At last..... electric....


Last night when we got to the new house, the electrican Simon was still there.  He has been brilliant, always turning up on time and working to a high standard.  Suddenly I noticed that it was "light"..... we had electric at last..!

As we had no light bulbs at the house, only the spotlights in the kitchen and bathroom were on, but its real progress.   I am really looking forward to having a light kitchen.  Up till now I've always had a central light so have worked in a shadow all the time.  I'm getting into the 21st Century at last, just a decade late!

The kitchen units are being fixed into their final position, just need the doors made now, but I have shortlisted two colours of paint for the doors.

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

How wonderful......I know what you mean about making your own shadow when you work! Looking great!