My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Let a man loose with a saw.... bad news...

We had a lovely Weeping Willow in the garden of the house we are renovating..... had being the correct word. 
"I'll just give the Willow a trim" says Neil...... A bit off here, a bit off there.... poor tree.




Ok, so originally some of the tallest branches were getting quite near the electricity wire which runs over the garden, but I do think his "trim" was a bit extreme.....

I spent all afternoon dragging away branches and now the poor thing is looking very sad for itself.

He swears it will soon grow and look better than ever.... 

There was a huge pile of branches and cuttings in the front garden which actually looked more than was cut off the tree.

Neil then took over to the Reindeer, who much appreciated them.


1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

My sympathies over the tree wounding-I am sure it will recover and 'weep' beautifully again...