My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Wednesday 27 January 2010

ANOTHER LOT OF KNITTING....


My latest knitted bag is coming on well, but I think this one might need lining as its a bit thinner.


I've been using a checkerboard design, 11st square, and I'm really pleased with the look so far.  The wool is gorgeous, just wish I had more of it.  


I've also just finished plying some Corriedale into a lovely double knit.  Not sure whether to try dyeing it, or leave it as it is.  I need some more mittens (my ones I knitted with my first spinning attempts over a year ago are a bit thin.. I didn't realise you had to ply the yarn at that point - we live and learn), so I may use it for them.


I'm having great fun with the ONE WORLD ONE HEART magic carpet ride...... anyone with a blog feel free to join in.  There are over 750 blogs taking part now, I'm number 710.

No comments: