My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Saturday 30 January 2010

Knitted Chicken Jackets

Last year my mum and I knitted some chicken jackets for the rescue ex-battery hens I got, and once again I have been asked for the instructions of how to knit them.

Here is the link to  Little Hen Rescue where you can find the instructions.

I am sure they would be grateful for any donations of jackets!

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

This is just so funny! It is chilly here, too, and I am sure the bald hens would appreciate such little coats!

Bunny said...

Well I learn something everyday. I didn't even know that there was such a thing as rescue hens. Poor things.