My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Tuesday 3 March 2009

March already!

How can it be March? It appeared from nowhere, I am sure.

I agreed to temporarily take over the sign ups for a magnet swap group I belong to, and promptly forgot... Not a good start.


The weather is confused too. One minute its freezing cold, next day its sunny and almost mild. My poor miniature rosebush in the front garden has been flowering all winter!

My sweetpeas are growing well, and are now outside during the day hardening off, and at the weekend I planted lots of herb seeds. My kitchen windowsill is a bit crowded.


When I got my rescue chickens, my future father in law got some too. They are very snug in their cozy barn.


And no, before anybody asks.... they won't be having knitted jackets!

No comments: