My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Mitsy is exploring...


Well it had to happen one day. Our back garden is fully enclosed and until today Mitsy has been happy within it. She sits watching the chickens, and they ignore her. (The older cats put one paw outside and they get chased away...)

This morning Mitsy discovered that if she jumps onto the wheelie bin, she can reach the fence. And of course you can then reach the roof!



I called her and she started to come down much quicker than she had gone up.... she reached the gutter and ended up clinging on for dear life by her claws - just like something you would see in a cartoon. She then scrambled back onto the roof and it took 5 minutes to persuade her to come back down. Poor thing, I don't think she will be trying that again in a hurry! But then she is full of mischief so who knows.....

No comments: