My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Saturday 27 December 2008

Neil proposed yesterday, and I said yes....!

Yesterday Neil and I went for a walk on the beach at Great Yarmouth - the quiet dune end, and walked down to the waters edge to look at the wind turbines out to sea. I think they look amazing. It was sunny but really cold and windy.

Neil then started talking about beaches in warmer places (I dream of going to the Maldives) and then he produced a small box.

He proposed and I said yes. I was so surprised, still can't believe it...

2 comments:

LunabudKnits said...

Congratulations!! May your lives together always be full of good cheer, great friends and many blessings!

PaisleyJade said...

Wow - congratulations! Sounds like a very romantic proposal.