My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Saturday 13 December 2008

Drawstring bag and Mitsy the kitten


I have finally finished the drawstring bag and decided not to felt it in the end. Its come out really well, the thickness and colour of the wool works well. I'm certainly getting good use out of my Jacob's fleece which only cost me £5.

I must be an awkward person but I spend a lot of my time hitching my handbag back onto my shoulder, but this was great, it stayed put and is roomy.

Now I am going to look for a felted purse pattern and make one to match.


Of course someone else likes my Jacob's fleece too - Mitsy curled up asleep on the bit I had washed and dried ready to card.

She has already explored the bag and run off with it a couple of times.

No comments: