My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Lakes and Sheep everywhere...


We spent the last week in the Lake District, a lovely tiny holiday house right on the edge of Ullswater, gorgeous views. The first photo is the view from our window, the leaves are starting to turn so the colours were lovely.

Sheep, sheep everywhere, love they way the just wander across the roads, not a care in the world. Went to an interesting Sheep Centre and saw 19 different types of sheep.. sad I know. Bought a Jacobs fleece, now I want to try spinning.


Decided that if I had enough land I would love some Alpacas, they are so cute, and if I get the hang of spinning then just think of all that lovely yarn......

No comments: