My photo
Norwich, United Kingdom
I'm Susan and I live in a small village north of Norwich, UK. My main hobbies are reading, gardening, spinning and knitting, though not necessarily in that order....

Sunday 18 October 2009

I've caught the X-Factor bug

After months of not really sitting down till late in the evenings because of working over at the new house, finally with the dark evenings we can watch tv again.

Just in time for X-Factor again. Most years I've only caught up with it towards the end, but this time I've watched right from the beginning (yes sad I know).

Who do I think will win???? It has to be Joe McElderry - he has such a voice and personality. But I also like Jamie Archer (love the hair and voice) and Lucie Jones (lovely voice).

We will just have to wait and see...

No comments: