Below is some really horrible fleece which I got cheap from Ebay (cant remember what type it is), its lumpy and I waste as much as I use. At least after being passed through the carder four times (yes four....) it came out light and fluffy, and seems to be spinning up well. Once I have finished spinning all of it, I am going to dye it orange/yellow with some onion skins. I've been saving them for a week or so, so should get a rich colour.
This bag started off with mid and dark brown, but you can see that towards the top I ran out, so the rest and the i-cord handle will be finished in black and brown (I dyed that from onion skin, my first attempt). Just got to finish making the i-cord handle and stitch it up. I've already made one in black and white, and its really strong and a handy size.
Mum's cowl (or rather she wants it longer as a scarf) is coming on well. The wool is a hand-spun Blueface Leicester fleece and is so soft.
And finally my chicken jacket. Its coming on slowly, but I am sure my poor chickens will be glad of it when finished. Mum started one yesterday and is already further ahead than me.....